Monday, January 2, 2012

Are all ROCKSTARS NEGATIVE?...

Out of Syllabus 20

First of all Happy new year to all.

Now back to the question, All are Rockstars NEGATIVE??

Name:- X
Age:- 19
Educational Qualification:- 8th STD
Passion:- Guitar
Other Interest:- Booze,fag, tabs and Girls.
.
.
.
.

Job:- Lead Guitarist in local Band!!!


I met this guy at my Cousins place.He was lean with bloodshot eyes, not more than 5.8, with studs in ears and a Ray Ban glass. I thought who the hell is this idiot. I was shocked when my cousin introduced him. At One look itself I understood he was addict. It was confirmed when my cousin told he went to rehab and also when he showed the packet of sleeping pills in his hands.
Is it a natural law or something, that the talent inside a person is brought out when he is in deep pain, ecstasy or when he fall in love. Is it always so, that a person when goes to his other side, the darker side, the artist in him is born. I don't know. But with my little experience, that is what i understood. When a person is pushed further, the hidden talents in him are brought out. Drugs are the most dangerous and powerful ally for the same. With the help of drugs, there may be plenty of X's in the world.... again the question rises Are all ROCKSTARS NEGATIVE?...

4 comments:

Put in your thoughts here!!!